Clark Kegley is a creator at “Refusing to settle” YouTube Channel, Internet Marketing Consultant, Radio Host at PaleoHacks, author of “31 proven tactics for increasing your YouTube subscribers, views & Money “ and also an online mentor for many people, who wanted to bring changes to their life through Law of attraction, Manifestation, external vibration, Subconscious Mind etc. His Age is 30 years of now and he has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
Clark Kegley was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, the United States to an American family. He presently lives in Seattle, Washington with his girlfriend.
Life story & Education
He started his career as a Drummer but nothing was working great at that time until he discovered the attraction that hugely impacts his life. In the year 2012, Kegley first started his YouTube Channel “Refusing to settle” but later on he has changed the channel to his name. On 24 Jan 2015, he uploaded a video on his channel “the ultimate guide to keeping a Journal” that was the biggest breakthrough of his career. Currently, the video is viewed over 300k and still growing.
Clark attended his high school from Arizona but there is no information about his college.
Do check out:
- Isabel Paige Bio, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Daily Routines
- William Bumpus (Gayle King’s Ex-husband) Bio, Age, Net Worth
- How Much Money Clint Stevens Makes on YouTube- Net worth
Is Clark Kegley Dating anyone?
- Yes, he is in a relationship Danis Mullin, usually, she is featured on some of his videos but he hasn’t disclosed her name.
How old is Clark Kegley?
- He is currently, 30 years old.
|Real Name||Clark Kegley|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Age||30 years old|
|Height||In centimeter- 165 cm|
|Weight||In Kilogram - 67kg|
|Profession||Youtuber, Marketing Consultant, Radio Host|
|School||Scottsdale High School|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
How Much Money Does Clark Kegley Make on YouTube?
His channel has over 409k subscribers as of 2020 and has gained about 24.3 million views so far. Every week he uploads two to three video on his channel and the subscriber is growing exponentially at the rate of 2000 new subscribers every single day. Total upload video generates over 300k page views per month. Therefore he is earning estimate revenue of $1000 per day ($12k annually) solely from YouTube ads that run on the video
Clark also makes additional revenue from sponsorship on his videos, product brand deals, E-Books selling, and online course.
As of 2020, Clark has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
- Clark current age is 30 years old as of now.
- Also, he is a Radio Host at PaleoHacks.
- Likewise, he has also written several Books on YouTube Hacks.
- He is the founder of “Refusing to settle”.
- He is an American nationality and Clark is dating Danis Mullin.
If I have left out any information about Clark Kegley, please do let us know!