Dr. Jan Pol’s daughter Kathy Pol is the eldest of all three adopted children of Dr. Pol and his wife Diane. She learned everything about the farm chores at an early age from her father, who is a Dutch veterinarian popular for the television show “The Incredible Dr. Pol”. Kathy’s husband Gregory Butch died of cancer and the following year her son Adam James Butch also died. It was unthinkable adversity in Dr. Pol’s family. Kathlene was born on August 21, 1973, and her present age is 47 years old. As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million and earns a $15000 annual salary from her job.
|Real Name||Kathlene Pol|
|Born:||August 21, 1973|
|Age:||47 years old|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Parents:||Father- Dr Jan Pol
Mother- Diane Pol
|Children:||Adam James Butch
Kathy Pol Butch Education
- She studied in Chippewa High School 3226 Arthur Rd, Remus, MI. Kathlene graduated with phlebotomy from Delta College 5.5 miles southwest of Bay City, Michigan.
What does Dr Pol daughter Kathy Pol do for a living?
- She works as a phlebotomist, Michigan.
Where is Kathy Pol?
- After the death of her husband and son, she lives with her daughter Rachel Butch in Bay City, Michigan
Is Kathlene Pol butch alive?
- Yes, she is still alive and healthy.
- Kathy’s current age is 47 years old as of now.
- Also, she is the middle child of popular Tv personality Dr. Pol.
- Likewise, after the sad demise of her husband and son, she is living with her daughter Rachel Butch.
- She is a former student of Chippewa High School.
- She is of American nationality.
If I have left out any information about Kathy Pol, please do let us know!