Libby Schaaf is a 50th mayor of Oakland appointed after Lai Jean Quan (an American-Chinese politician). Her real name is Elizabeth Beckman Schaaf born on November 12, 1965, in Oakland, California. Schaaf present age is 55 years old moreover she has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020.
Libby completed her higher education from Head-Royce School and Skyline High School. She studied & graduated with B. A (Bachelor of Arts) from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida and Loyola Marymount University a private catholic law school in Los Angeles.
Family & Parents
Schaff is an American by birth and her mother worked as a flight attendant. She is married to Salvatore Fahey and mother of two Dominic & Lena.
10 Highlight of Libby Schaaf Career along with Facts:
- In 1995 Schaaf serve as program director in Marcus A. Foster Educational Institute.
- Her first role in local government was legislative aide and assistant to Mayor Jerry Brown
- She joined Port of Oakland as a Director of Public Affairs (2006)
- Furthermore, She Serves as the Economic Policy Advisor for Oakland City Council.
- In 2010, she was elected for Oakland City Council.
- Oakland’s First Department of Transportation was formed (2015)
- She is married to Salvatore Fahey and has two beautiful daughter
- Her Daughter name is Dominic & Lena
- Schaaf serve in Kiva (a non-profit organization for low-income people and students to lend money online)
- Schaaf Won Oakland mayor election on November 4, 2014, together with 62.79% vote.
Also check out: Kinsey Wolanski (Instagram Model) Bio, Age, Net Worth, IG
FAQ: About Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf
Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Schaff been mayor from January 2011 – January 2015
Yes, she is married. Her husband name is Salvatore Fahey.