If you have been on YouTube at any time since 2014, you may have come across the “Adventure Agents”. But exactly who are these adventurous people, and how did they come to make a living on the internet? Read on to learn more about this energetic collection of YouTubers.
The South Family is made up of five individuals, each of whom has their own “Agent” identity, or nickname that is used while adventuring in the wilderness. Father Patrick is known as “Agent Tex” and is eager to land epic adventures. Wife and mother Sarah go by “Agent Trinity”. The eldest child, son Axel, is known as “Agent Axe”, while daughter River is known as “Agent Hummingbird”. Also, they have an estimated net worth of $4 million.
As of the summer of 2021, the family is expecting the arrival of a new agent, yet to be named with a codeword.
You can also check out Survival Lilly channel if you are interested in outdoor camping.
Is Adventure agents good for kids?
The show is family-friendly and great for all ages as the lessons and content are applicable for kids and adults alike. Each episode of Adventure Agents has a unique theme and goal in mind, which the adults and children work on together to complete.
Where is it filmed?
The South Family hail from outside of Portland, OR, and their adventures tend to stay within the United States.
The outdoor adventures begin in the woods and forests of the Pacific Northwest, usually in Oregon. One series of videos is shot and filmed outside of Seattle, Washington with another series hailing from Maui, Hawaii.
How Much Money Does Adventure Agents make on YouTube?
As the family’s show airs on YouTube, the family can monetize the advertisements and collect revenue from their viewer streams. On average, this revenue stream contributes an extra $7,500 to the family’s monthly income.
On top of YouTube monetization, the family also receives royalties for the purchase of the four seasons of their show that are available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.
Likewise, they also make money from the branded and supportive merchandise on their website. Items include fire starting kits, headlamps, t-shirts, and more. All total income is estimated at $4 million.
How do I join the adventure agents?
- The first step is to ensure you are a fan of their content! Watch a few videos to get acquainted with the places and adventures.
- Then, head over to their website. Here, you can purchase a custom agent name photo ID badge with your own secret agent name. The badge also comes with a personalized acceptance letter.
- Once the badge is ordered, it is time to download the Adventure Agents app. The app includes access to the family friendly and branded YouTube channels, extra content, and tips and tricks that can even be viewed when offline.
- The final step in becoming a member of the adventurous group and subscribe to the regular newsletter.
- It is now time to join in adventures in your neck of the woods. Happy exploring!
- In 2018, the family began to expand their online and television presence with their family show centered around exploration, navigation, and treasure discovery.
- Also, the family state that their mission statement is based in exploring nature with “love ; connection”.
- Likewise, their family include Father Patrick is known as “Agent Tex”, wife Sarah goes by “Agent Trinity”. The eldest child, son Axel, is known as “Agent Axe”, while daughter River is known as “Agent Hummingbird”.
- The family is expecting the arrival of a new agent, yet to be named with a codeword. They are net worth of $4 million
- They are of American nationality.
If I have left out any information about Adventure Agents please do let us know!