Erin Manning Kellerman is a wife of Max Kellerman who is a well-known American sports television celebrity, Screenwriter and a boxing commentator. He presently worked as a co-host of ESPN Talkshow “First Take” aired daily from Monday till Friday. She has an estimated net worth of $1 Million after being married to celebrity husband.
Erin Manning Kellerman age hasn’t disclosed on any social sites but it is believe that her age is 40 to 45. She currently, lives in New York City with her three beautiful daughters.
Erin Manning Kellerman Education, Marriage & Career
Erin completed her high school from Hunter College High School based in Carnegie Hill, Manhattan in the year 1991. While studying there she met with Max Kellerman and started dating. Later on, she went to Fordham University School of Law and graduated from there. After completing her college, she joined Federal Defenders of New York, Inc.
Both couples stayed dedicated to their relationship for so many years and finally, in the year 1994 they exchanged the vows in front all their loved ones. Erin and Max have three adorable girls Esther Kellerman, Sam Kellerman (name of Max’s late brother who was murdered in October 2004) and Mira Kellerman.
Is Erin Dead or still Alive?
- She is still alive and fits with her family.
4 Unknown Facts about Erin Manning
- She belongs to white ethnicity and spouse of American TV personality Max Kellerman.
- Her Profession is Attorney
- Erin has three beautiful daughters and she worked in Federal Defenders of New York, Inc.
- She created Kim’s birthday fundraiser campaign for American Cancer Society in July 2020 on her FB Page.
FAQ: About Max Kellerman’s wife
Where is Erin Manning now?
- She presently lives in New York
If you find this information useful consider sharing with your Friends & Family!