Eva Zu Beck is a 30 years old Polish travel vlogger, a former TRT World’s show Turkish news channel host, and an independent lady living her dream. She has been travelling to some of the world’s most remote and off-beat places like Pakistan for years, travelling 24 hours on a cargo train in the Sahara Desert, and spending three months stuck on a remote off-coast island of Yemen due to a pandemic before making her way back home on a cargo ship. She has an estimated net worth of $7.2 million.
For a very long time, EvaZu Beck was dreaming of being completely free & independent with a little place of her own to live. Recently, she bought her dream truck a land rover defender. Now, she is in process of converting the land rover into a mini camper. If you like travelling then you also need to check out Dale Philip and Harald Baldr‘s channel.
Eva Zu Beck Age, Nationality & Family
She was born on April 26, 1991, in Poland that way her age is 30 years old as of 2021. Eva is of Polish nationality. Also, she has one younger brother Tomek. Her best friend’s name is Melissa.
Eva Zu Beck and Mike Corey’s relationship (Are they Dating?)
Many of Eva’s viewers are curious about Mike and Eva’s relationship but in reality, they are just travel companions. she is still single.
Eva Zu Beck Wikipedia/Biography
|Real Name||Eva Zu Beck|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1991|
|Age||30 years (as on 2021)|
|Height||In centimeter- 181cm|
|Weight||In Kilogram - 60 kg|
|Profession||YouTuber creator, TV Host|
Education and Career
- She has a degree in German and French languages from the University of Oxford. She worked in charge of travel media a startup company based in London. That was her first job.
Eva Zu Beck Net Worth
Her channel has acquired 1.17 million subscribers as of 2021 and gained about 71.3 million views out of 134 videos uploaded so far. Every week she uploads two to three videos on her channel and the subscriber is growing exponentially at the rate of 8050 new subscribers every single day. Total upload video generates over 6.54 million views a month. Therefore she is earning estimated revenue of $1500 per day ($540000 annually) solely from YouTube ads that run on her videos.
As a travel vlogger, she also makes additional income from the brand, sponsorship, and affiliate sales.
As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $7.2 million.
Eva has three Patreon subscription tiers costing, $3(first-time traveler) $9 (world explorer), and 19 (full-time adventure). Patreon is a subscription-based service where creators make a certain subscription amount from their subscribers in exchange for an exclusive offer by the creator.
She has 186 patron supporters and if we do the math.
Let say all 186 of member have taken $3 package then she makes every month $558 from her Patreon page.
10 Unknown Facts about Eva Zu Beck
- Eva used to work for a small startup company for almost 5 years until she realized that corporate life in London wasn’t really for her. The next day she quit her job to do what she loves.
- Also, she told on her q&a video that her biggest dream was to travel solo to a place that women don’t normally travel alone. She started travelling solo to Nepal, India, Pakistan, Mongolia, and China. As she was traveling Beck started recording her travel journey on her camera & uploaded it on YouTube.
- The initial growth of her channel didn’t just happen overnight she really hustled a lot in the beginning from learning everything from scratch via watching tutorials on YouTube.
- When she was in Pakistan someone created a little montage video of her videos that was uploaded on Facebook went viral gaining over a million views in about a week. That time she gains 10k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- She kept on traveling all around Asia and then ultimately she decided to visit Pakistan again. As she was making videos in Pakistan an airline approaches her to collaborate. That collaboration video went massively viral all over Pakistan.
- Eva Zu Beck did a kiki challenge with Pakistan International Airlines to celebrate the country’s independence day. As soon as she uploaded the video it went crazy online. Shortly, she was all over Pakistan’s national news channel.
- Likewise, that viral incident helped her to achieve 100000 subscribers within a week on her YouTube channel.
- She was married once but Beck divorced her husband as she wanted to live alone and travel. She is in a relationship but we are not sure who is she dating.
- Her uncle Andre who is a professional carpenter helped her to remove all the old interior parts of the truck along with her younger brother Tomek.
- Presently, she is living full-time hobo life on her converted mini camper truck traveling solo on a wheel.
If I have left out any information about Eva Zu Beck please do let us know!