Scott Wahlberg is a leader of classic Rock N Roll singer & guitarist band. Furthermore, he is a half-brother of popular American Hollywood actors Mark Wahlberg and Donnie Wahlberg. Likewise, he is related to Buddy Wahlberg same mother but of a different father.
He was born to Donald Wahlberg a former US army during the Korean War and his wife Alma Wahlberg mother of nine children. He has an estimated net worth of $5 million. Furthermore, he was born in Hanover, Massachusetts and as per our assumption, his age might be 50-55 years old.
Scott’s parents are divorced after being married for 17 years together with 9 children. Scott Wahlberg’s father died in the year 2008 while working as a delivery man. He lives in Leesburg, Florida with his wife Lisa Wahlberg. He loves outdoor fishing.
Scott Wahlberg Education and Career
- He attended Hanover High school, Massachusetts. From very young age he was so attached with musical stuff.
Marriage & Children
He is a married man with a beautiful wife Lisa Wahlberg but he hasn’t disclosed any information about his marital status either his children’s information due to privacy.
Scott Wahlberg Net Worth
He belongs to a very good family, where his mother is a TV actress and both his brother are popular Hollywood actors. In our opinion, he might have an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Scott is using Facebook through the username “spwahlberg” but there is no profile with his name on Instagram. We believe he might be using it with a different name.
- Scott’s current age is 50-55 years old as of now.
- Also, he is from Hanover, Massachusetts
- Likewise, his two brothers are successful actors
- He has nine siblings including himself.
- He is of American nationality.
- His wife name is Lisa Wahlberg
- He lives in Leesburg, Florida with his family.
- Scott loves outdoor fishing & sailing.
- He belong from a celebrity family
- His mother was a TV actress
If I have left out any information about Scott Wahlberg, please do let us know!