How old is Jonna Jinton?
Jonna Jinton was born on June 29, 1989, in Falun, Sweden, and grew up in the city of Gothenburg about 470 kilometres to the southwest. Little did her parents, Anita and Ulf, imagine that her love of nature and artistic abilities would someday put her net worth at approximately $1.2 million.
While Youtube is her main social media platform, she also boasts a tremendous number of followers on other social media sites as well. She has 1 million followers on Facebook and almost 950 thousand followers on Instagram.
Her photography also captures the beauty of nature and features beautiful landscapes and scenes like those out of a fairy tale.
Jonna Jinton music is inspired by Swedish culture and nature itself and she also enjoys the Nordic tradition of herd calling known as kulning.
Unknown facts about Jonna Jinton (Wikipedia)
- She has journeyed from city life in her childhood and young adulthood to relocating to the small village of Grundtjarn in North Sweden in the wilds from which her ancestral family hailed.
- Jonna’s calling to a life of inspiration and beauty outside of a bustling city began in 2010 when she was only 21. Less than a year later, she decided to start her own Youtube channel, and her first video called Vinterpromenad – depicting scenes of Swedish outdoor winter life with her lovable pup – debuted on January 19, 2011.
- Now 10 years later, Jonna Jinton has 3.76 million Youtube subscribers and her videos have received over 320 million views. She posts content on the multifaceted culture of Sweden’s small villages, quirky home videos of her day-to-day life, and a deep dive into the rich artistic talent that has helped her create a name for herself.
- On November 12, 2018 Jonna held a live musical concert for a million fans at the annual Swedish football awards known as Fotbollsgalan. She has also recorded many songs most notably: Wolf Song, Lucia, and The Sound of Sweden.
- One of her greatest passions is jewelry making and in 2018, she started her own company called Jonna Jinton Sweden which makes and sells beautifully simple handmade silver jewelry.
- Are Jonna and Johan Jinton still together? Her husband Johan Bystrom also works with her as a silversmith, her mother Anita manages the administrative side of the business, her father Ulf has recently become a member of their team, and her brother Filip plays the role of economist for the company.
- Together with their friends Marie and Adrian, they produce all kinds of handmade silver jewelry in Skultuna and ship their wares all over the world from a quaint little schoolhouse in the village of Myckelgensjo.
How much is jonna jinton worth?
- Not only does Jonna Jinton owe her great financial success to her decision to move back to nature, but she also credits her blissful happiness to the wilds as well.
- She met her husband Johan in 2013, just two years after moving, and they married in July of 2019. She has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million.
- Jonna also has a furry canine friend who is featured in a lot of her videos named Nanook.
- She enjoys the simplicity of her life by engaging in yoga, ice baths, and praises the benefits of drinking golden milk – milk mixed with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and other spices to increase antioxidants and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Jonna Jinton is an inspiration for positivity and following your dreams even if you don’t know where they will take you. Although her videos, art, and music bear beautiful depictions of nature and the wonders of the world in which she lives, she also does not hide the fact that living in Northern Sweden away from society is difficult.
She has posted videos about the long cold winters and the realities of long periods of physical darkness but always leaves her followers with that spark of hope that first inspired her and continues to drive her success and overall sense of curiosity and exploration into the world around her.
Her lifestyle as a content creator, businesswoman, artist, and all-around inspiration has uplifted so many people and she continues to be a leader for those who desire to follow their hearts and pursue their dreams even if it may seem an impossibility.