|Sam Hyde Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Real Name:||Samuel Whitcomb Hyde|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Born:||April 16, 1985, in Fall River, Massachusetts, United States|
|Height:||6’4” (1.9 m) tall|
|Income Source:||Stand-up comedian, Game Developer and writer|
Samuel Whitcomb Hyde aka Sam Hyde is a founder of MDE (Million Dollar Extreme) Sketch Comedy Group along with Nick Rochefort and Charles Carroll. He is also an actor, well known American stand-up comedian, Indie Game developer and writer. Hyde was born on April 16, 1985, in Fall River, Massachusetts, United States and his age is 35 years old as of now. As of 2020, Sam Hyde’s Net Worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Sam Hyde graduated from Wilton High School and later on studied at Cargenie Mellon University. He completed his degree from Rhode Island School of Design in the year 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts specializing in film and animation.
Sam Hyde Career
In the year 2014, Hyde started the popular crowdfunding television series “Kickstarter TV”, where he reviews selective projects from “Kickstarter”, shares his opinion about the project and funny comments. Sam started Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace funny American television series, officially aired on August 5, 2016, by MDE comedy group on adult swim.
What is Sam Hyde Net Worth?
- Hyde has an estimated net worth of $3 million all acquired from the comedy videos that he uploads on his websites and charges around $4-$5 per subscription.
Where does Sam Hyde live?
- There is no information on the net about his present location.
Height- How tall is Sam Hyde?
- Sam is 6’4” (1.9 m) tall in height.
- Sam’s real name is Samuel Whitcomb Hyde
- He is the founder of MDE (Million Dollar Extreme) Sketch Comedy Group
- His age is 35 years old
- His Nationality is American
- Hyde pledge $5000 to the legal defence fund in -2017
Sam Hyde Tedx Video:
What do you think about Sam Hyde’s net worth? Please leave a comment below!