|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Age:||65 years old|
|Born Place:||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Income Source:||Assistant Attorney General|
William Bumpus is the ex-husband of Gayle King the “100 most influential People of 2019” recognized by Time Magazine. Gayle is a popular American television celebrity, philanthropist, and core journalist of CBS News. She also works as an editor chief for “The Oprah Magazine”.
William Bumpus works at State of Connecticut, Assistant Attorney General and WW Wellness Coach. His age is 65 years old born in Kansas City, Missouri. As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $3 Million.
William Bumpus Education
- In the year 1976, William attended Rockhurst High School and then he studied at Yale Law School. He has a degree in Marketing & Communication from Central Connecticut State University.
Marriage, Divorce & Children
- Gayle King started dating with Bumpus from 1982 and was married to him for almost 11 years. The couple has two adorable children daughter Kirby Bumpus and son William Bumpus Jr. Both of them are officially divorced now. Is Gayle King’s ex-husband married? He is in a relationship with Jane Neu.
- He is presently residing in Waterbury, Connecticut with his darling Jane.
Height & Weight
- William is tall, dark with elegant personality with 6’1” in height than about 185cm. He weighs 187 lbs. His eye colour is normal brown and he preferred to keep short hair.
Do check out: What is Ryukahr real name? wiki, Age, Net Worth
How much is William Bumpus worth?
- As Assistant Attorney General his salary is $140000 and he has an estimated net worth of $3 Million.
How old is William Bumpus?
- He is 65 years old as of 2020.
10 Unknown facts about William Bumpus:
- William is Divorce and ex-husband of popular CBS host Gayle King.
- He is currently in a relationship with Jane Neu.
- He is the father of 2 children
- His Ethnicity is mixed American and British
- Bumpus hold both American and British citizenship
- He was born in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Gayle King is the “100 most influential People of 2019” recognized by Time Magazine.
- His wife Gayle is a closed friend of Oprah Winfrey.
- He is worth $3 Million as an Attorney General.
- His current location in Waterbury, Connecticut.