Vadim in the wild is a YouTube channel created by 31 years old Vadim Tovstenko, is a TV director from Kyiv, Ukraine. His channel is popular for bushcraft, outdoor cooking, catch and cook along with shelter building and winter camping stuff.
Vadim also discloses outdoor survival hacks to his viewers like winter bushcraft at -15 degrees in a Natural shelter. He is a married man with one beautiful daughter. He has an estimated net worth of $850000.
His main sources of income are generated from the YouTube Partner program along with sponsorship. He also earns additional revenue by working as a TV director.
Vadim in the wild Education and career
- Before he might be working as TV director but due to pandemic Vadim is making outdoor bushcraft videos as a full-time YouTube creator.
How old is Vadim in the wild?
- As he was born on 1990 in Kyiv, Ukraine his current age is 31 years old.
How Much Money Does Vadim in the wild make on YouTube?
His channel has 119000 subscribers as of 2021 and has gained about 17.6 million views out of 13 total videos uploaded so far. Every week he uploads two to three videos on his channel and the subscriber is growing exponentially at the rate of 250 new subscribers every single day. Total upload video generates over 7.90 million views a month. Therefore he is earning estimated revenue of $1250 per day ($450000 annually) solely from YouTube ads that run on his videos.
As of 2021, Vadim has an estimated net worth of $850000.
- Vadim’s current age is 31 years old as of now.
- Also, he is a Tv director.
- Likewise, his real name is Vadim Tovstenko.
- He is currently living in Ukraine.
- He is of Ukraine nationality.
If I have left out any information about Vadim in the wild, please do let us know!