To transfer or received money from any part of the world to the Bank of Bhutan, you need to use a unique 8 digit Bank of Bhutan swift code number
What is the swift code of the Bank of Bhutan?
|Bank Name||Bank of Bhutan|
What is the IBAN code of the Bank of Bhutan?
To remit funds from Europe, the Middle East and Caribbean countries you need an IBAN number. Ask for the Iban code via calling 1095 (toll-free) BoB customer care Bhutan.
What is the IFSC code of BOB?
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System code that is used by all the Banks in India. If you are receiving funds from India it is compulsory to give your Bank IFSC code.
Here are the lists of Bank with IFSC codes:
- To transfer funds from Axis Bank of India to any BOB account, use IFSC-UTIB0000035
- State Bank of India(SBI) to BOB use IFSC-SBIN0001447
- HDFC Bank to Bank of Bhutan -IFSC HDFC0000151
- standard chartered Bank to Bank of Bhutan – IFSC SCBL0036002
To know Bank of Bhutan inward Remittance check BOB websites
How many banks are there in Bhutan?
- Bank of Bhutan
- Bhutan National Bank Limited
- Bhutan Development Bank Limited
- Punjab National Bank
- Tashi Bank