To transfer or received money from any part of the world to Bank of Bhutan, you need to use unique 8 digit Bank of Bhutan swift code number
What is swift code of Bank of Bhutan?
|Bank Name||Bank of Bhutan|
What is IBAN code of Bank of Bhutan?
To remit fund from Europe, the Middle East and Caribbean countries you need IBAN number. Ask for Iban code via calling 1095 (toll-free) BoB customer care Bhutan.
What is the IFSC code of BOB?
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System code that is used by all the Banks in India. If you are receiving fund from India it is compulsory to give your Bank IFSC code.
Here are the lists of Bank with IFSC code:
- To transfer fund from Axis Bank of India to any BOB account, use IFSC-UTIB0000035
- State Bank of India(SBI) to BOB use IFSC-SBIN0001447
- HDFC Bank to Bank of Bhutan -IFSC HDFC0000151
- standard chartered Bank to Bank of Bhutan – IFSC SCBL0036002
To know Bank of Bhutan inward Remittance check BOB websites
How many Bank are there in Bhutan?
- Bank of Bhutan
- Bhutan National Bank Limited
- Bhutan Development Bank Limited
- Punjab National Bank
- Tashi Bank